To sign up for SP months beyond the first month, you will need to (i) submit your proposal with mentor confirmation for your track director’s review, (ii) meet with your track director to discuss your project and (iii) obtain your track director's approval. If you'd like your second SP month to directly follow your first, please make sure your proposal is in at least two weeks before your second month starts to allow time for review and approval. Just as a reminder, the track directors are:
- Basic science: Dr. Elizabeth Shane
- Clinical research: Dr. Henry Spotnitz
- Global health: Dr. Stephen Nicholas
- Medical education: Dr. Marc Dickstein
- Narrative and Social Medicine: Dr. Rita Charon
- Population health: Dr. Neil Schluger
You must submit your capstones and posters by the last day of your final scholarly project month.
If you would like to extend your scholarly project beyond four months, please open a ticket on UserVoice to set up a meeting with Dr. Amiel.