Skip to content

I want to print/view my grades or unofficial transcript

If you are in need of an up-to-date report of your grades or an unofficial transcript, you may view/print this in 2 ways.  

1. OASIS>Degree Progress report

Go to the Degree Progress tab in OASIS.

You will then have the options below: 

Each option will display any final grades that have been submitted to date.  

*Students who matriculated with Class of 2017 or earlier will only have grades from courses enrolled in Jan 2015 to present. To view evaluations prior to this time, please go to My Academic History>Archived Evaluations 

Feedback and Knowledge Base