I am having difficulty accessing CROWN/Eclipsys

For CROWN and Eclipses related issues, please call 5-Help.  

They typically request that you contact your department administrator and have them submit an ESAF request on your behalf.  You may tell them that your ESAF has been submitted and that you need your access reinstated.  They may call Kimberly Johnson with questions: (212) 305-9585.

If you find the access issue continues, please notify us via UserVoice.

Feedback and Knowledge Base